There are at least five important reasons you should get ceramic coating. Ceramic coating is one of the best ways to protect your paintwork and finish. It protects against sun damage and oxidation, can prevent light scratches and swirl marks, and makes your car easier to clean. The protective layer formed by the ceramic coating will preserve your clear coat and prevent the sun’s UV rays, scratches and liquids from damaging the car’s paint. It also lasts a very long time, offering ongoing protection for many years. Your vehicle will stay cleaner for longer and maintain a gorgeous, deep, glossy appearance.
Benefits of ceramic coating for your vehicle
These five benefits should be all the reason you need to get ceramic coating for your car:
- Ceramic coating repels most contaminants: Ceramic coating forms a hydrophobic layer that helps moisture bead and roll off your vehicle’s body. Water simply rolls off the car, and dirt and mud sprays off much more easily, often needing only light wiping with proper towels and lubricant. You don’t get any stains or ingrained dirt.
- Ceramic coating prevents rust, oxidation, and UV damage: The protective layer that forms on your paintwork when you apply ceramic coating is virtually impenetrable for common causes of paint damage, such as sunlight and moisture. Your paintwork will keep its color and shine for years.
- Cost-effectiveness: Waxes need to be re-applied regularly, often monthly. Ceramic coating, on the other hand, will last for years after only one professional application. This makes it far more cost-effective in the long run.
- Robust protection: Ceramic coating forms a chemical bond with your car’s paint, which is much tougher and more durable than wax and sealants. It will tenaciously protect your paintwork for a very long time.
- Showroom finish: Ceramic coating also simply makes your car look much better. It gives your paintwork that beautiful, glossy finish that makes it look better than when you just drove it off the dealer’s lot. We’ve mentioned the longevity of ceramic coating a number of times now, but it bears repeating in this context too: this beautiful finish will hold for years!